⌂ HOME / COURSE / MANAGEMENT / STRATEGIC / MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP / LEADERSHIP
Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ( 3 Reviews ) increasing Students
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
✓ Understand leadership and management theories and principles.
✓ Understand the role of strategic planning in organizations.
✓ Understand the impact of internal and external factors on organisations.
✓ Understand the role of information in strategic decision – making.
✓ Understand systems approaches to strategic decision – making.
✓ Understand the contribution of marketing to the achievement of organizational objectives.
- 6 MONTHS
- COURSE CERTIFICATE
- AWARDED BY ‘PEARSON (BTEC)’
- 45GUIDED LEARNING HOURS
- 20 CREDITS
- 01NUMBER OF MODULES
- COURSE MATERIAL
- TUTOR SUPPORT
- ASSESSMENT INCLUDED
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership extends the work-related focus from the level 5 Certificate. The qualification prepares learners in a vocational sector or is perfect for individuals who have decided that they want to follow a specific area of work.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership is an extensive programme aimed at individuals who want to advance in their career within their current employment or attain high level positions in an enterprise. The programme offers the relevant skills and knowledge needed for individuals to be successful in middle management. The topics covered provide learners with an essential underpinning knowledge to make it a comprehensive and rounded development opportunity.
Pearson BTEC HND (Level 4 & 5) in Business is a vocational Higher Education course designed to prepare you for a career in business through a combination of theoretical and practical teaching. Upon completion of Pearson BTEC Level 5, students are eligible to top-up/transfer to 1000+ universities across the world to complete their bachelor’s degree in their final year. (existing several Universities in Turkey provide topup program).
Why study at Tulip College?
Tulip College offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Tulip College and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
Choose the payment method that best suits you!
- Full package: A onetime fee of $ 899.00 can be paid to access this course, which includes the awarding body registration fee and assessments fee.
- Installment basis: The total price is $ 957.00, from which an initial fee of $ 245.00 can be paid to buy the course. The remaining amount can be paid as $150.00 and $ 562.00 for awarding body registration and assessment respectively. (Pay in 02 Installments)
You will have 6 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 200 TQT, 20-credit qualification that consists of one mandatory unit plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 20 credits.
To pass this course learners must have successfully passes all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
This course consists of two units, and is assessed by two written assignments. You will need to submit these assignments online via the online learning portal, they will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership have been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 45
- Credits: 20
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 200
- Qualification number (QN): (603/5907/9)
- Availability: UK and international
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded with a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF).
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide its learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. Upon successfully completing this course, you can study further units to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate extends the work-related focus from the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award and covers some of the knowledge and practical skills required for a particular vocational sector.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate offers an engaging programme for those who are clear about the vocational area they want to learn more about. These learners may wish to extend their programme through a complementary NVQ or study of other related vocational or personal and social development qualifications. These learning programmes can be developed to allow learners to study complementary qualifications without duplication of content.
For adult learners the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate can extend their knowledge and understanding of work in a particular sector. It is a suitable qualification for those wishing to change career or move into a particular area of employment following a career break.